From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 7:43 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.1 Test fix Feb 16 --> Parser Bug

WooHoo! I have download the new test-fix March-02, and it allows me to type code again! It no longer stops me on writing an "if-statement".

Wow! The syntax checker is very solid. Although, it takes a little while to process. Wish I had that when I first start out writing RPGLE programs! It will be Totally Awesome for the next Generation.

-Ken Killian-