From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/14/2018 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.6.0.1 Live Parsing locking up editing!!!
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Another quick note...

I am cutting and pasting exist code from old code, to put it into a service
program. And I am trying to test verify my new logic code...

So, a lot of the variables are UNDEFINED. I assume the Parser goes nuts,
because it has undefined variables! Which is okay, because it is
"WORK-in-PROGRESS" not finalized!!!

I assume that is why it locked up...

Oh well, manually killing it, and manually restart it, forces RDi 9.6.0.1
to release the "death-Lock"...

I created a dump, and sent that to IBM for analysis...

Solution to everything in RDI, restart it if it locks up. That is just how
RDI works...

PS. At least RDI saved my code, and I did not lose any of my modifications.

-Ken Killian-