From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Colpaert
Sent: donderdag 1 februari 2018 13:19
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Weird dual monitor issue

Hi Ken,

I'm indeed on Win10, so it may be that it's related to the "primary monitor".

However, I would expect notifications (and the popup in Rdi) to appear on the monitor where the program is.

I'll see what happens if I make the external screen "primary".

Peter Colpaert
Software Engineer - BG Home PLM Development Team Lead
R&D IT

Philips Lighting Belgium N.V, Steenweg op Gierle 417
Building Q, Floor 1, Room 12
B-2300 Turnhout,  Belgium
Email: Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home Office on Wednesdays - HTC 45 on Thursdays