From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:38 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi Lite (was Software fixes for older releases)

On 30 January 2018 at 17:53, Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Buck said:
It was good while it lasted.

Or, an alternative view.

RDi Lite attracts many newcomers to the fold, those otherwise denied
by money-saving bosses. (These folk already do more with less.)

It used to be 'You already paid for in, just install it!'
The response was not overwhelming.

If we go back through the multiple discussions that have occurred here and tot up the various reasons for non-adoption, what has changed to alter the situation?

I have no wish to raise temperatures, just airing some idle thoughts
amongst friends. We're all passionate advocates here!

Amen brother.

--buck