Ken - we wrote up the required process a while ago. http://ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/rpg/rdi-rfe-updates/ <http://ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/rpg/rdi-rfe-updates/>

NOTE: We do not say that we think the choices IBM made as far as categorization make any sense - they don't - but this is how it is grouped. One day maybe IBM will get their act in gear and categorize the RDi stuff sensibly - but I'm not holding my breath.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com