Don't know if you have more problems than other users, or whether you stress the software more than most, or whether you are just more vocal...

I know others have wondered if it is the mix of software you are using. On that front, have you considered creating a virtual machine and running RDi, and only RDi, in that? Then if it is stable, adding in your other software one at a time until you get to the "5 minute restart" instability? I realize this might require significant effort.

And another thought might be to run RDi on Linux. Again, might be a lot of effort.

Sam