I wish I understood more.
Me too. It works for other developers here as well. I may be paying for
something I have done in the past lol.

I only use the Object Table View for source members so I display only (wait
let me make the columns wider so I can see them) Name, Type and Text.
Oddly, I don't think I have ever displayed a list of objects in the Object
Table View.

Since it is silly for any application to alter a column's width without
user direction, I assumed that RDi would not alter the column's widths if I
didn't drag them around, so that left me thinking that (in my ignorance of
such things) the settings were not being written to disk when I dragged the
columns, as if I do not have enough authority to alter some properties file
on my own PC. I don't know, Windows 10 is weird that way sometimes.

Stu