On 12/11/2017 1:01 PM, Ken Killian wrote:

I cannot click any on any source tab to make it active... <Perplexing>

I can open stuff with shortcut keys, but I cannot activate my source member to continue to edit...

It is like my mouse is turned off in RDI only.
I realise you've already moved on, but thought I'd share my unhealthy
obsession with using the keyboard to navigate RDi :-)

Ctrl-F6 will move between editor panes.
Ctrl-F7 will move between views (Outline, RSE, Editor, etc).
Ctrl-Shift-Fn will go the other direction.
Ctrl-Fn and then keep holding Ctrl to get a menu that the cursor keys
can navigate.

F12 will (mostly) return you to the editor pane.