RESOLVED. Starting RDi with -clean was my friend. I also ran ENDDBGSVR
before starting RDi.

- Dan

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Dan <dan27649@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am currently experiencing the same exact problem as described here:
https://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/201612/msg00000.html

QB5ROUTER job started on 10/3
Six QB5PHSRV jobs are active with the dates they started listed below:
11/14/17
11/13/17
11/08/17
11/07/17
11/02/17
11/02/17

All of these jobs are running from my profile. Since there are no QB5PHSRV
jobs running from any other profile, is it safe to presume no one else is
using the debugger?

On the presumption that no one else was using the debugger, I ran
ENDDBGSVR. The QB5ROUTER and QB5PHSRV jobs ended. Nobody screamed. I set
the SEP in RDi. I was prompted to start the debug server, and I clicked
OK. Two new jobs were activated, QB5ROUTER and QB5PHSRV. I submitted the
job that simply calls the program being debugged. Five minutes later, no
debugger appears in RDi, the submitted job is 'ACTIVE', but not doing
anything. CPU time on the job is 8 milliseconds, and the call stack is
stuck on: QTESEPEH QSYS /01E3

FWIW, I'm using RDi v9.5.1.1 on a v7r1 server.