"WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 10/29/2017 01:00:02 PM:
----- Message from Tools/400 <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx> on Sat, 28
Oct 2017 21:05:01 +0200 -----

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: [WDSCI-L] Save As from iSphere spool files issue...

Rob,

I do not know that for 100%, but I strongly assume that it is the
standard behavior of the Windows "FileDialog". By default it seems to
use the suggested file name (set by iSphere) as a filter for the
displayed files. For example, when I want to save a spooled file as
"QPSUPRTF.pdf", I see no files in the dialog. But when I change the file
name to "W*.pdf" and press enter, then I see all pdf files starting with
"W".

For what I can say, there seems to be no way to change that, at least
not for me.

Of course, I could let iSphere default to "*.pdf" but I assume that this
is not what you guys want. You can give that a try like this:

a) Go to the iSphere preferences.
b) Select "Spooled Files".
c) Enter an asterisk (*) into field "Suggested file name" and apply you
changes.
d) Select a spooled file and save it as "pdf".

Regards,

Thomas.