From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:32 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] CRRDG3250W Number of source file lines does not match debug information. Clearing cache doesn't help.

Some more information:
We're on v7r1 and this is an RPGLE program, compiled with DBGVIEW(*ALL).
I've been using RDi debug quite a bit lately, and have used the "Refresh Service Entry Points" when I've recompiled programs I'm debugging.

My understanding is that debug uses the listing stored in the compiled object, so this just completely baffles me. The source listing is correct when I use STRDBG on the green screen. While that is up, I set the SEP on the program in RDi debug, called the program, and get CRRDG3250W with an old version of the source.

This is a total WAG, but this was the first time I've been in RDi debug since I did some of my work in iProject last week, which included the source for this particular program. I "closed" the iProject late last week and am now working from RSE. The connection to the server shows that I am "working online". (The context menu shows "Work Offline".) When I open the source in the LPEX editor, the current source is shown.