From: Glenn Gundermann <glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2017-09-25 07:38 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Unexpected error retrieving list with {0}
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ken, thank you for the suggestion but no change.

Anyone ... does it make a difference when using RDi if the PROD server
doesn't have 5770-WDS?
Technically, only our DEV server is for development so PROD doesn't have
5770-WDS.
Does this also mean I'm not licensed to use RDi on PROD?
RDi also won't let me add a service entry point so I can't debug on our
production server.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx