[cid:image001.png@01D30AE1.8F18E890]

Not sure how to repeat the error, I was using outline view. And I was changing the screen to allow multiple size formats, to be compatible with other "*WIDE" (27x132) screens. And somehow it wiped out relative positioning...

I don't know the exact steps I did, but it definitely wiped it out... :(

I thought normally, using RDI, I thought it insert comment lines, show it was updated by RDI... Maybe that is only the old WDSC?

A*%%TS SD 20160113 142203 KKILLIAN REL-V7R2M0 5770-WDS

I use to get comment lines like that...

-Ken Killian-

Mobile Comm Back-End

Senior IBM i Developer using Rational Developer for I RDI 9.5.1.2

Running IBM I, that supports: Java, PHP, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, Python, Node JS, RPGLE