"WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 05/04/2017 01:00:03 PM:

It's working fine for me.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International
www.TheWay.org

----- Message from Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on Thu, 4 May
2017 16:49:18 +0000 -----

"Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
for System i & iSeries (wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx)" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

[WDSCI-L] RDI 9.5.1.2 debug view show *LISTING no longer works...

Hi,

RDI 9.5.1.2 no longer can toggle view between Source/*LISTING in
debug view....

Normally, I can right-click, and switch view and pick one of the
following:
Show *SOURCE
Show *LISTING
Show *Statement

No, it is NOT GRAYED out...

It allows me to click it the *LISTING view, but does not switch to
*LISTING View...

I have to do it MANUALLY! WTF?

I have to Right-click and "Edit Source Lookup..."
And then I have to Click STEP-INTO.
Finally, I get option to select the "Debug Engine:xxxxx" to get the
*LISTING view

Why? Oh why, do things work in previous PRODUCTION release, and then
break on new Release?

I start RDi 9.5.1.2 EVERY morning with the "-Clean" option, and I
still get things NOT to working.

Am I missing a setting to "ENABLE" this to work? Or do I have to
waste time by opening yet another PMR?

I guess the old "Re-Start" to get it to work again...

-Ken Killian-
Mobile Comm Back-End
Senior IBM i Developer using Rational Developer for I RDI 9.5.1.2
Running IBM I, that supports: Java, PHP, Ruby/Ruby on Rails,
Python, Node JS, RPGLE

--
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development
Studio Client for System i & iSeries (WDSCI-L) digest list