From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 1:46 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.5.1.2 debug view show *LISTING no longer works...

On 5/4/2017 1:13 PM, Ken Killian wrote:
I was debugging the code, and did a change inside of debug, while I found a bug. But, I wanted to continue on. So, I wanted to switch to *LISTING view. That did NOT work...

This also works for me.

Set SEP
CALL zzzzzz
In *SOURCE, add a line, save.
Show View > *LISTING
switches as expected.
Switch View > *SOURCE
switches back as expected.
Compile program
Get warning that source lines <> object lines
Click OK
Debug session keeps going
Can switch back and forth at will

--