Bob,

I am having problems with the RDI 9.5.1.2 & IBM I 7.3 with outline view too!!!

It does not like %error, because it thinks it should be like Java and be "%error()" with brackets....

Sorry, the C.I.O. is not going authorize us to go through all existing code and update and recompile existing code so it works in the RDI 9.5.1.2 outline view....

What good is outline view, if it is unreliable?

Yes, I have reported this on PMR# 44369, 442, 000. And this is not the first time I have reported this issue either.

The outline view is UNRELIABLE, so DO NOT COUNT on it!

So, use the OLD "SEU-TRICK" and use Scan/Find instead....

What choice do we have?

Bob, please open an PMR# for your specific issue, so they can trace down this re-occurring bug in the outline view. Maybe your source has a different Error?

Do you have any of the "Yellow" tags in the margin of your source code? That shows "parsing Errors", since it likes us to code RPGLE like Java with brackets on %BIF? WTF

PS. New code I use **free, but I am not allow update existing code...

-Ken Killian-