From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Barbara Morris <bmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 20 April 2017 18:44
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Feedback on iProjects - good, bad and ugly

On 2017-04-20 11:00 AM, Ken Killian wrote:
I wish we could define more source types. Maybe something as "RPGLEC" RPGLE-Copy-Book, where it does not need to be compiled.

Source type .rpgleinc already exists.

--
Barbara

lists.midrange.com
WDSCI-L -- Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries : About WDSCI-L