I opened a PMR for 9.5.1.1 last week. We found that Ctl+Shift+O works for RPGLE source members but not for SQLRPGLE.

I haven't tested extensively and haven't reported that it doesn't seem to work very well, or at all, in RPG400 style code. The only times I tried it there I got a message that a matching statement could not be found even though the program compiles without errors. That message was generated even though I was not on a control statement (If, Do, When, etc.).

------------------------------

message: 5
date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:34:58 -0400
from: Paul Therrien <paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [WDSCI-L] Ctl+Shift+O and subroutine/procedure name

I updated RDI to 9.5.1.2 on Monday and find that the function of
determining the subroutine or procedure name in an RPGLE program by
using ctl+shift+O is no longer working.

Has anyone else experienced this?

(Seems ironic as just last week I posted on this list on how well it
worked.)

Paul

------------------------------

message: 6
date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:40:06 -0400
from: Paul Therrien <paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Ctl+Shift+O and subroutine/procedure name

I take it back, it does work. It doesn't seem to work in *INZSR
subroutine, and it won't work in the main-line program body (mia culpa!)


Paul


As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.