Well said, Michael - and I believe there are also the start and end of a block that are Alt-R for rectangle. That is different from "block of lines", which confused me a little at first reading.

There is a lot of history behind RDi - we saw some of it in CODE/400 - and that can explain where many keystroke combination derive. If one who actually tried RDi were to do a right-click on a selection, that person would see standard Windows options, as well as several like Alt-C and Alt-D and Alt-M that have a sometimes similar sometimes different set of behaviors that I also find useful at times.

Then there are several editor styles - like Brief or SEU - I don't know where Brief was used - but it's an option in RDi.

Could there be improvements? Yes. Is the Rdi team working on things? Yes! Can we influence what they do next? YES!!! Create an RFE and vote on others related to RDi.

Regards
Vern