Had an issue that caused me to run Verify Connection. The issue that
prompted it resolved itself, but I noticed a product option and PTF are
missing. Before I can ask for these to be installed, I need to be able to
tell the admin what it is for and what functionality is missing or
potential problems because of it.
Checking PTFs
Rational Team Concert.. PTF missing Product missing
Product 5761JV1 found
Option 8 found
PTF SI36812 successful
Product 5761JV1 found
Required Option 9 is missing <<<
PTF SI36815 is missing <<<
Product 5761JV1 found
Option 11 found
PTF SI36099 successful
Product 5761JV1 found
Option 12 found
PTF SI36348 successful

It appears to the Java dev kit 5.0 64-bit is missing. What's strange is
that we have JDK 5.0 32-bit installed, as well as JDK 6.2.6 32- and 64-bit
installed. Given that, is there something we're missing because JDK 5.0
64-bit is not installed?

- Dan