Question for you Turnover users. Can you use (and it appears so) iSphere within a Turnover filter? (I'm guessing that Turnover filter can be created).

I use Aldon LMi and the problem I have is that LMi has it's own subsystem in RSE. When I right click on a source member in a LMi filter I'm limited to only certain actions on the context menu. Even many of the standard RSE options are unavailable (for example Verify, User Actions, Debug or Code Coverage etc.). And definitely no iSphere options are available.

I use the iSphere plugins daily so I've had to resort to creating an LMi filter and a standard Member filter over the same file (members) to do my work. I spoke to Aldon once in the past about a similar issue and they told me that LMi ran in a separate subsystem and so not all RSE actions are available.

I'm just wondering if you Turnover users face the same issues.

Thanks,

Rob