I hope he can find out why he is so special!!!! :)

Cheers
Vern

On 2/14/2017 6:58 AM, Mark Murphy/STAR BASE Consulting Inc. wrote:
I don't know Ken, you have more trouble with RDi than anyone I know. I start RDi once a day, in the morning when I come in to work. I don't remember the last time I had to restart it, though it has happened. Do you report back here each and every time you have and issue with RDi?

Mark Murphy
Atlas Data Systems
mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: -----
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/13/2017 01:54PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.5.1.1. SEP is broken...

Well, it seems to be working today. And there was NOTHING in the RDI Command-Log or the Error-Log....

I have no clue how to check the Server-side joblog. I assume that is one the back-ground running jobs. I should check that next time. It is usually the jobs: "QZADSONIT, QRWTSRVR, QZRCSRVS running in subsystem: QUSRWRK...

I will check that Next time! Good tip!

I love RDI, it just is NOT 100% Stable, it is Restart software...

-Ken Killian-
Mobile Comm Back-End
Senior IBM i Developer using Rational Developer for I RDI 9.5.1.1
Running IBM I, that supports: Java, PHP, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, Python, Node JS, RPGLE