Von: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Brian Parkins
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Januar 2017 14:57
An: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Clientfor System i & iSeries
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere msg missing Reply box

Is it possible the message is being replied-to automatically, (e.g. System Reply List, *DFT delivery on *MSGQ)?

Within the iSphere Messages subsystem, the message icon (envelope) has a small "?" indicating the message requires a reply. If the "?" is not present, it means the message has received a reply and the REPLY textbox will therefore not appear within iSERIES MESSAGE window.

(Just tried under as well Win10 - working fine for me.)

Brian.