Thanks...it might take me a little bit to get the library loaded...

I'm not in a single developer shop anymore...

Charles

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Tools/400 <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Charles,

Feel free to download beta 2.9.4.b002 from here to give it a try:

http://www.tools400.de/Downloads/Freeware/Beta/iSphere for RDi 8.0+
(v2.9.4.b002 Update Site).zip

I am not quite happy with that "special" search mode under the cover.
Most Likely I will add a third radio button "Message IDs" next to the
"Match*" buttons. That should make it more clear, I assume.

But for now, it should work for you.

Please notice that you need to update the library to use the new search
mode. If you do not update the library, searching for message
descriptions still works, but without the new search mode.

Regards,

Thomas.