What am I missing?

I open an ACS connection, click to run a data transfer from the iSeries to my PC, answer the from & to, and get the data just fine. At that point I expect to be asked if I wish to save that data request (because thats how, as I understand it, we define a data transfer to the iSeries). It doesn't ask.

Then I try to run a data transfer to the iSeries but it says it failed because there is no .fdfx file. Then it asks me if I want to save that request.

So... how does one create an .fdfx file?

Also, somewhere along the line, I have no idea where, it creates a .dtfx file.

IBM i Access Client Solutions
(64-bit)
Version: 1.1.4
Build id: 5161