From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Colpaert, Peter
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:28 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] List of "need to get" plug ins for RDi

FWIW, I switched to SquirrelSQL because it supports XLSX export (both the Quantum and SQLExplorer plugins only support XLS with its 64K line limit).

Unfortunately it's a standalone product and not an Eclipse/RDi plugin, but the advantage outweighs the need to fire up yet another tool.

Peter Colpaert
Software Engineer - PLM Development Team Lead R&D IT

Philips Consumer Luminaires
Email: Peter.Colpaert@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home Office on Wednesdays and Fridays