Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
I've been using the plugin export wizard which creates a new plugin version
each time.

But I don't think this is related to versions as I have no trouble on my
own machine as I have added a couple more classes to the plugin - they have
been found and work ok.
The issue is occurring when I have taken a plugin and installed it onto a
colleague machine which has never seen the plugin before.

The only steps I took to do this were to closedown Eclipse on their
machine, copy the jar file to the plugin directory and then restart Eclipse.
As it's not showing at all on their configuration plugin tab, my
assumptions is that either:

- I've put the plugin in the wrong directory, which I don't think is the
case as it is the "plugin" directory which also contains a few other
plugins.
- For some reason the plugin is being found but not loaded - perhaps as
it was exported on a machine with a higher version of Eclipse, RDi and Java.

But the version is not that much higher and I am only using a couple of
standard lpex commands and actions.

best regards,
Craig