Hi Michael

Yeah, I can set the font size - by default it takes the screen font settings.

There is a print.font thing - I've not really tried changing that on the command line - there is not a place to set it in the preferences that I saw - there IS a preference under LPEX editor->appearance for the screen font setting.

I see a Print section under LPEX Editor, but it has margins and header and footer stuff only.

I believe I SHOULD be able to override any font settings in the command string for printing - I can do it when setting margins different from the defaults.

So I see a couple things here - probably a PMR needed for my last sentence about overriding stuff.

And an RFE to put font settings in the Print section of LPEX Editor.

Later
Vern