From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gerald
Kern
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 9:08 AM
To: WDSCi
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.5.0.3 Run SQL Scripts requires lib qualifier?

I've got iACS version 1.1.5.1, build 6131 with java version 1.8.0_91
loaded on my Win7 64-bit machine.

I upgraded to RDi v9.5.0.3.

I can use the Run SQL scripts function from iACS and it pulls in the
connections I defined in RDi.

I guess this is where I'm having trouble.

In RDi I open the Database Administration perspective (which I believe
came from my install of Data Studio). Once that perspective is open I can
select my connection profiles (which can be seen in iACS Run SQL script).

However I cannot find any parameters in my connections that allow me to
set the naming=*sys value.

I have 2 connections that both work but both require qualifying files with
their library.

The connections I've set up use the following drivers:

IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ (JDBC 4.0) Default - and on this
i have schema set to *LIBL (which doesn't work).

AS/400 Toolbox for Java Default

Am I not using the correct driver? Or am I missing something else?

--
Thanks, Jerry

Gerald Kern
I.T. Manager