Hi Terry,

I'm assuming you are referring to IBM's "Spooled Files" and not the one
from iSphere Project Team or Softlanding Systems, Inc, etc.
On my version (9.5), I have two tabs; Text and Image. In the Text tab,
right-click anywhere in the text and select Set Font. I normally select
Courier.
Click OK.

Btw, there is no need to select what text to set the font for. Your
selection affects the entire text.

I don't see a way to search the spooled file.

Hope this helps.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx