To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Edmund Reinhardt" <edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/13/2016 11:56AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Poll of users of live ILE RPG outline view

Barbara explained to me that INDDS does not alias with the *IN() and *INnn
variables because they use separate memory.
Using INDDS allows your I/O on a particular record to be isolated from all
of the other indicator manipulation. This makes my example below a poor
one since 'invokeHelp' and *IN01 are NOT aliases.