Cool!
I just tried this and it worked!

----- Forwarded by Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM on 10/30/2015 04:39 PM
-----

From: Jesse Gorzinski/Rochester/IBM
To: Edmund Reinhardt/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Date: 10/30/2015 04:15 PM
Subject: Re: auto sign-on for ACS

With ACS, there is no Windows credentials, as before. The only way to have
the credentials persist after a logoff would be to use a _netrc file. Place
a _netrc file in the user's home directory (often C:\Users\<user>). The
format roughly follows the documentation here:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_aix_71/com.ibm.aix.files/netrc.htm

We support the machine, default, login, and password directives. So for
you, it's probably a one-liner:
default login myuserid password mypw
After that's done, go to ACS, Edit->Preferences, and check the option to
use a netrc file for authentication. Of course, make sure that the file and
directory permissions are locked down accordingly.

Alternatively, one can set all system configurations to use "Shared
Credentials." If your passwords are the same across partitions, the user
will only be prompted once for the entire set.

Warm Regards,
--Jesse G.
Jesse R. Gorzinski, MBA
Team Lead - IBM i Emerging Solutions