I opened it using CTRL+Shift+A. I also opened it with a member filter. Same
result. Worth mentioning that the same combination of plugins is working
fine in 9.1.1.

On Thursday, October 15, 2015, Doug Davie <dougdavie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Matt,

What type of member did you have open? and how did you open it?

I will try to duplicate, but off the top of my head I can't think of
anything in the RSE extensions that would have any impact on content
assist.

-doug

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Matt Lavinder <