Ken

The way you respond so forcefully that this product is not stable - I can see where your CIO would not want to go with it.

But it seems you are pretty isolated in this - really, I live in this thing all day every day and do not have anywhere near the problems you describe.

When you make a statement like "what good is it?" - please, what do you think people will think? I don't see how you can say that AND say that you love it at the same time.

Your desire for improvement in the product is fantastic - and you bring up things to IBM that need to be addressed.

Yet, how you say things is not as helpful as it could be, in my opinion.

We're in a service business - I understand how all you hear about are when things go wrong. We wish that we'd hear more about our successes - but that just isn't how the world seems to work.

I will continue to champion RDi and all - and recognize that it's not perfect. Just how imperfect is it? Can we get a metric? Are we talking about 1% of the functionality is askew? Even 5% is not intolerable, seems to me.

Anyhow, please continue to present issues, especially in PMRs, as we need this product to be the best it can be. And I hope you find a way to be a true champion of its benefits to your shop - I know it's tremendously good for us!

Cheers
Vern