From: "John Yeung" <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 9:47:37 AM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Fw: RDi stops responding during interactive debug

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Vernon Hamberg
<vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A nice shortcut for seeing everything on a line is Alt-Shift-H - it shows
the line in hex 3 ways - Unicode, UTF-8, and EBCDIC.

What does "Unicode" mean here? You get the code points? So "Hello!"
gives you something like "U+0048 U+0065 U+006C U+006C U+006F U+0021"?

John Y.