From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 4:02 PM
To: midrange-WDSC WDSC message board
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Fw: RDi stops responding during interactive debug

Hi Greg,

So a cheap workaround is to disable the hover in the preferences. Windows
-> Preferences -> Run/Debug -> Compiled Debug -> Debug Editors and uncheck
"Allow hover evaluation".

I recognise it would be useful to support this in hover in general. You can
raise a PMR, then we can observe their epdc trace and see if there's
anything we can do to optimize it so RDi doesn't die.

HTH
Edmund