Great tips from Vern
Along those lines, if you still want to use SEU and PDM for running your CL
for system administration, you can order AMTS instead of ADTS. AMTS is a
lot cheaper (it just doesn't have support for RPG and COBOL in SEU and PDM)

From: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio
Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/22/2015 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi License
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jerry

Contact your business partner (BP) about a reduced-price trade-in of
ADTS seats to RDi seats. If you are on 6.1 or higher, you should be able
to get this. It is reduced like maybe 30%. You can look at WRKLICINF and
see what seats you have there for ADTS - it was an automatic kind of
thing when going to the newer releases.

This would be purchased like any licensed product. You can also purchase
through Passport Advantage, but I don't know if you can get the trade-in
there - someone else may know. One "advantage" to PA is that they notify
you when support is running out - with licensed products, that's yours
and/or your BP's responsibility.

HTH
Vern