I don't believe that the copy-paste in PCOMM is exactly pure Windows but
rather augmented by PCOM to give the rectangular (non-stream) copy-paste
behaviour.

In LPEX if you use ALT+R to mark then ALT+C to copy does that not do what
you wish?

Mike

Mike Hockings, M.Eng., P.Eng.
IBM Rational Developer for System z and Power Systems Software Technical
Support
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 1-905-413-3199 T/L 313-3199  ITN 23133199