This was an issue in 9.1.0 also. It happens when you have multiple members open, change one, then close one you didn't change. Somehow it loses track of which tab has the change.

I am a "newbie" and I can't believe the number of issues I have encountered in the first 6 months of using RDi.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Killian
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 9:59 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi 9.1.1 Save icon Grey out...

Yes, the Save-All icon does work!

But, as "usual", when I try to brag about this great I.D.E. to "Newbie", they spot little things like this that add up FAST....

And I get the old reply: "I Guess it is NOT a stable release yet..." <Big Frown>

Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE the POWER of RDI over Yucky-SEU!!!! <Big Smile>

But all this little quirks add up, especially, when I am trying to convince my co-workers to use RDi. Which I have now been using for over 8-years!
<Joy Joy>

Go RDI!!!!! <Big Smile>

PS. The Grey-Icon icon issue appear in prior release of RDI. I open an PMR, and was told it would be "FIXED". Apparently, it is still broke... <disappointment>

-Ken Killian-