Thank you Charles for the correction!

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:47 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Disappearing Code??

DBGVIEW(*SOURCE) means to use the existing source member when debugging...

DBGVIEW(*LIST) includes a copy of the source in the compiled object.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Gary Thompson <gthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, DBGVIEW(*SOURCE) means you were looking at a copy
of source code made at compile-time and stored in the program object file.
I don't have time to do a dump object so, hopefully, someone on this
list will confirm or correct me.