I know that the initial command is only running when connection is established.
As I said, running a command like e.g. CHGLIBL works fine, running a CALL to a program that changes the library list does NOT work.

After running the CALL to the program the job that has executed it ends, whilst if I run command CHGLIBL the job stays and the lib list is changed accordingly.

I have now been able to catch the joblog and see what happens and when I run the call to the program the job ends with:
"Tried to refer to an object that no longer exists"
From program . . . . . . . . . : QZRCSRVS
From library . . . . . . . . : QSYS
From module . . . . . . . . : QZRCSRVS
From procedure . . . . . . . : ProcessExitPt
From statement . . . . . . . : 14

To program . . . . . . . . . . : QZRCSRVS
To library . . . . . . . . . : QSYS
To module . . . . . . . . . : QZRCSRVS
To procedure . . . . . . . . : ProcessExitPt
To statement . . . . . . . . : 14

I have made sure that I am NOT doing any RCLACTGRP or RCLRSC in my program, so I am not sure which object it's trying to refer to??

Any clues would be appreciated!

Frank Broome | Sr. Software Developer/Architect
PEI-Genesis