Thomas,

I can do the translation if you send me the two Excel files.

Regards,

Rob
On 10/8/2014 2:07 AM, Thomas Raddatz wrote:
Rob,

It is not me who needs a Spanish translation. It is the community who needs a translation. Hence it is up to the community to decide whether or not it is worth to translate iSphere to another language.

The key is that each language needs to be maintained. What we can do is, to keep English and German up to date. Every other language needs to be maintained by someone out of the community.

I did not yet ask Frank for his opinion but I assume that he would agree to:

a) Everyone is invited to translate iSphere

b) A language is dropped when it is no longer maintained by somebody

c) In case the number of languages grow more and more, it is to much work to look for maintainers and send Excel files around the world. So that may require a new design of the process.

Let me know if you want to add a Spanish translation and I gladly send the two Excel files (RDi and WDSCi) to you.

Regards,

Thomas.