No problem, I have lived this long (8 years) on WDSC, RDi, RDp, RDi without a Hawkeye interface I can live with the method of running their commands, produce a report and then open it in the basic LPEX editor to do more research. Thanks for the consideration.

Thanks, Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Hildebrandt
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 8:43 AM
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client forSystem i & iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere Enhancement

Matt,

the feature you are requesting is of course interesting for you. At the moment I can`t see that this would be interesting for a lot of people. There are a lot of interesting things I would like to implement to iSphere immediately and also for me the day has only 24 hours so I must decide which feature to implement and which not. I am sorry but I can`t see that the feature you requested is a big benefit for all RDi developers.

Frank