Kurt,
In 9.01, there was a major enhancement to provide "live" parsing (updating
the outline, content assist, hyperlink, hover info on every key-stroke).
This required writing a new RPG parser in Java. This new parser can not
handle all invalid source and will stop parsing if it hits something it
cannot understand and it will flag it with a yellow annotation on the left.
Fixing the issue will allow it to continue to do its magic.

The alternative is to go back to the static parser that uses the Program
Verifier under the covers. You can toggle between them using the
preference Remote Systems->Remote Systems LPEX Editor->IBM i Parsers->ILE
RPG - "Updated the Outline view when text is changed in the editor".

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: LinkedIn: Canada