I have many different compiles for an RPGLE:
CRTBNDRPG
CRTPGM
CRTSRVPGM
CRTRPGMOD
Etc...

So, I usually always pull up the compile menu.

But, often I do NOT have the compile menu. So, I click on another tab, and force a "RE-PAINT". And voila! The compile menu options suddenly appear. <smirk>

I have been trying to encourage my co-workers to use RDI. They say it is NOT STABLE. And I don't ever have that problem with SEU, so I will stick with SEU.

Sadly, a few that I showed RDi 9.0.1 have gone back to SEU...

But, a few are using RDI, but claim it is "buggy"...
<frown>

Basically with RDi 9, I just have a lot of repaint issue. But, most of the shortcut keys for me. And It seems that the Recompile "Ctrl+Shift+C" does require me to also do the "Two-Stroke" once in a while, now that you mention it...
<Big Frown>

-Ken Killian-