On 3/12/2014 4:51 AM, Booth Martin wrote:
This is new behavior. If I want to move a source member to the right
side so I can work with two members at one time, it usually works
great. Lately though, if I go even a tad too far right, it disappears.
It doesn't close, and I can't get it back unless I close RDi. I know
its there because once in a while it will reappear as a floating panel.

Assume you're dragging one editor tab off screen to do this?

If that's the case, try moving focus to the 'invisible' pane via
repeated use of Alt-left.

Once there (check the RDi title bar to see which editor tab has focus),
use Alt-space to pull up the (still invisible) Windows menu for that pane.

Press M for Move and then use the cursor /eft/right keys until you can
see the pane appear.

Profit!

I'm not a mouser, and so I tend to remember many Windows keyboard
shortcuts straight away.

My terminology and explanation may be bad. I don't know the words well
enough to explain it better.

I'm not sure we have developed good vocabulary for the things we do with
a GUI.
--buck