Heh. How do I fix it? I can't put anything in there.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Edmund Reinhardt <
edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That could well explain the problem.
Preferences->Help->Content should have 2 URLs
Rational Developer for i = http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/iadthelp/v9
Local = http://127.0.0.1:63650/help

The local one may depend on your install somewhat. But the remote one
should work once you fix the URL.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195
IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL:
8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501
Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of
Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18