setting that I can't find to stop it automatically opening.

Thanks,

Rob
On 2014-01-19 6:43 PM, Charles Wilt wrote:

Sorry, just realized I hadn't sent this :)
No, I'm talking about the menu bar...
Charles

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Robert Rogerson
<[3]rrogerson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for sharing this Charles. As for the view I already responded
to Eric Simpson's suggestion of the view and it helps.

One last thing...When you speak of the option on the menu bar you are
not referring to the create button, correct? For me, the button does
not always create the member in the editor. For example, if I'm
editing programA and then open programB for editing and then ctl-F6 to
switch back to programA the compile button may be greyed or it may
create programB (if it is still selected in RSE). I have run into
this a number of times and so I always select the correct member in
RSE before I create the object.

Thanks Charles and have a nice weekend.

Rob