All good questions. If you get an answer, I would be interested to hear it.

-----Original Message-----
From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx
Sent: 15 January 2014 15:24
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] CRTRPGMOD: CPYSRCF: From-file EVFEVENT in KS01TS0O not allowed.

That is strange. After I change the save behavior to "Save directly to original member" the error vanished. Now that I changed it back to "Save to a temporary member and ..." the error is back again, but does not happen as often as before.

I am not sure for what this option is good for. But I assume that the risk of half-uploaded source members is less with "Save to a temporary member ..." than with the other option. That is why I tend to use a temporary member.

But what I really do not understand is that this option also affects the way RDi manages the EVFEVENT file, which actually is created by the compiler. For my understanding RDi does not need to upload anything to this file but just get the results of the compile jobs from it.

Thomas.