Losing source hasn't happened to me for quiet a while. But a couple years
ago when it did, I would navigate to the source in the workspace and open
it from there. Then I would press Ctrl+A followed by Ctrl+C to select and
copy everything to the clipboard. Then I would close the editor, delete
the source from the workspace, and reopen it. This would open the
original, unmodified source. Then I would do a Ctrl+A and Ctrl+V to
replace the entire member with my updated version. You still lose the
source-line change dates, but at least the source is correct.

Michael